Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bwana Spoons Micro Killers

These are one of our favorite Gargamel micros. On a cool, crisp winter's day, I took the lazy eyed killers to my favorite shooting gallery.

Arial shot of Orca Sofubilinus sunbathing

2011 SDCC glittery purple
 More after the jump:


This older fellow wandered over to see what I was up to. I tried to get a pic of him with a killer but he wasn't up for it. He did pick one up for closer inspection. Went straight for the Bwana handpaint. Yeah, dude's got the sofubi bug - caught it from across the park!

Bwana handpaint - from a show at Thrashout last year


Gatcha machine releases. Feller on the left is the painted version of the one on the right. They are tomodachi.

One of the things I like about the park is the variety of textures.

Pullback view

Take the trike!!



Found some friends their own size

Party in the park!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...